[Agda] installing agda on windows

Thorsten Altenkirch Thorsten.Altenkirch at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 14:43:55 CET 2019

Hi,

I am currently running a module using agda and was trying to help a student installing agda on windows. So far I have failed but maybe somebody can give me some advice. Or better produce an installer that installed emacs+agda+libraries on a windows machine.

The first problem was that agda-locate couldn’t find emacs. Ok, instead I just copied the code into .emacs. That seemed to work. However, I had no fun with the library. I created the .agda directory with libraries and the correct content but no effect. I guess it is looking somewhere else but where. When I try to run files from inside the library it complains that it cannot update some .agdai files. I guess this may be because the agda version and library version don’t match?

Any advice?

Cheers,
Thorsten

P.S.