[Agda] Question about coinductive types

Anders Mortberg andersmortberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:58:58 CET 2019

Indeed, there is a proof that bisimilarity is (path-)equal to
(path-)equality in our cubical library:

https://github.com/agda/cubical/blob/master/Cubical/Codata/Stream/Properties.agda#L82

However Cubical Agda does not yet properly support all the features of
Agda, in particular inductive families are not yet supported. So
depending on what you want to do it might or might not currently suit
your needs.

--
Anders