[Agda] installing on ghc-8.02

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Tue Dec 4 19:22:30 CET 2018

On Tue, 2018-12-04 at 13:17 +0000, Andres Sicard Ramirez wrote:

> > > How did you install GHC 8.02?
> > >

> >  $ sudo apt-get install dpkg
> >  $ sudo apt-get install ghc
> >

> You also need to install zlib-0.6.2 using apt-get.

I see. Thank you.
zlib  cannot be apt-get directly. One needs to find a _package_ for
Ubuntu to which zlib belongs.
I wonder:
  what is a common way to find a package to which a given library item
  belongs?

In this particular case I tried search in the Web of kind
"Ubuntu package for zlib". And I was lucky to find an answer:

 apt-get install zlib1g-dev

With this, Development Agda has been installed.

Regards,

------
Sergei