[Agda] Offer of Elisp help

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis apostolis.xekoukoulotakis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:00:29 CEST 2018

Philip, I am not part of a university at the moment, but since you asked :

Some options to show the above are :
a) Acquire written testimonies from researchers that use the software ,
describing the impact that it has on their work.
b) Measuring the scientific impact of the software by assembling the number
of research papers that reference it, their citations etc.
c) Measure the increase of productivity. The best way to do that would by
expressing analytically how it saves time to users. And idris could be used
as a concrete point of reference for such time savings.

Using b) and c) , one could provide an estimate for a future increase of
scientific impact.