[Agda] Offer of Elisp help

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis apostolis.xekoukoulotakis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:10:39 CEST 2018

Here is the tragedy. This could cut the cost of theorem proving to "half"
for a multitude of mathematicians out there
but its development is not original research, thus noone wants to develop
it.

For the same reason, I cannot understand why universities would not fund
such a project , since it would increase their speed of research.
The reduction of research costs, simply makes the lack of funding illogical.