[Agda] Mechanized semantics of constraint/logic programming languages

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:22:50 CEST 2018

Stefania Dumbrava has worked on verified Datalog engines, with and
without negation, in Coq.

  Certifying Standard and Stratified Datalog Inference Engines in SSReflect
  Véronique Benzaken, Évelyne Contejean, Stefania Dumbrava, 2017
  https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01745566/

PhD thesis:

  A Coq Formalization of Relational and Deductive Databases - and
Mechanization of Datalog
  Stefania Dumbrava, 2016
  https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-01534575