[Agda] Newbie question: For nonnegative rationals ‘a’ and ‘b’, how to prove ‘a - b’ is nonnegative, given that ‘b ≤ a’?

Matthew Daggitt matthewdaggitt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:05:23 CEST 2018

So it turns out the proposed definition of _+_ in the PR wasn't great. I'm
just about to update the definition in the PR to remove the use of `with`.
That should make it _much_ easier to work with.

You then basically have to prove that the numerator is positive. The
difficult part of the proof will be showing that `norm-mkℚ` preserves the
positiveness of the numerator. Let me know if you get stuck further.