[Agda] TLA+ or LTL in agda ?

Setzer A.G. a.g.setzer at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 00:59:03 CEST 2018

bashar and myself have implemented process algebras in CSP in Agda. We haven't implemented LTL but that research is related.

Furthermore Karim Kanso integrated model checking (CTL) into Agda. It wasn't taken over into main Agda but it could still be integrated (there is a git repository  (sorry github) https://github.com/kazkansouh/agda ) He implemented a (not very efficient) model checker for CTL which was then overriden by calls to a model checker, so that the whole thing is efficient.

Anton