[Agda] Final Call for Presentations HOPE 2018

Filip Sieczkowski efes at cs.uni.wroc.pl
Mon Jun 4 17:57:07 CEST 2018

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We have a great pleasure inviting you to participate in this year's edition
of the ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Higher-Order Programming with Effects (
https://icfp18.sigplan.org/track/hope-2018-papers). The HOPE workshop
series are intended to bring together researchers interested in the design,
semantics, implementation, and verification of higher-order effectful
programs. They are *informal*, consisting of invited talks, contributed
talks on work in progress, and open-ended discussion sessions. They are
dedicated to John Reynolds, whose work is an inspiration to us all.

**Call for Presentations**

We solicit proposals for contributed talks. We recommend preparing
proposals of *at most 2 pages*, in PDF format. However, we will accept
longer proposals or submissions to other conferences, under the
understanding that PC members are only expected to read the first two pages
of such longer submissions. When submitting talk proposals, authors should
specify how long a talk the speaker wishes to give. By default, contributed
talks will be 30 minutes long, but proposals for shorter or longer talks
will also be considered. Speakers may also submit supplementary material
(e.g., a full paper, talk slides) if they desire, which PC members are free
(but not expected) to read.

We are interested in talks on all topics related to the interaction of
higher-order programming and computational effects. Talks about work in
progress are particularly encouraged. If you have any questions about the
relevance of a particular topic, please contact the PC chairs, Filip
Sieczkowski (efes at cs.uni.wroc.pl) and François Pottier (
francois.pottier at inria.fr).

** Submission link **

https://icfp-hope18.hotcrp.com/

**Important Dates**

* Deadline for talk proposals: June 8th, 2018 (Friday)
* Notification of acceptance:  July 8th, 2018 (Sunday)
* Workshop:  September 23, 2018 (Sunday)

— Best regards,

Filip Sieczkowski and François Pottier, PC co-chairs