[Agda] literature on Coq page

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Wed Mar 28 14:27:36 CEST 2018

I am sorry for a bit irrelevant question.
Can anybody advice of where to find the literature references on the Coq
www page related to the programs on various sections in algebra?

For example, I see the  coq-algebra  package on

 https://github.com/coq-contribs/algebra

And there are the program modules on GitHub. Only the program code.
Generally, it is expected that a program for some method is accompanied
by references to books and papers.
Each section in a huge program library is somehow supposed to provide
the literature references.
But I do not see such references on the Coq page.
I wonder of what I am missing.

Thanks,

------
Sergei