[Agda] Typed DeBruijn, typed Phoas, and untyped DeBruijn

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun Mar 4 13:51:48 CET 2018

Andras,  Thank you very much for your note [1]. Your proof appears related
to the wf relation of Chlipala [2,3]. One difference is that yours is unary
whereas his is binary, so I would expect his is more powerful, or do you
think they have equal power? Yours, -- P

[1] http://lpaste.net/363029
[2] http://adam.chlipala.net/cpdt/html/Cpdt.ProgLang.html#HigherOrder.Wf
[3] http://adam.chlipala.net/cpdt/html/Intensional.html

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/