[Agda] Finer-grained library control in Agda

Ulf Norell ulf.norell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 10:16:25 CET 2018

I'm not sure I understand your problem exactly, but note that registering a
package in `~/.agda/libraries` only makes it available as a possible
dependency. As long as the library name doesn't clash with other libraries
and you don't add it to `~/.agda/defaults` it will not interfere with other
libraries. In your case it should be enough to rename the modified version
of the standard library (or add a special version number [1]).

/ Ulf

[1]
http://agda.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tools/package-system.html#version-numbers