[Agda] Boolean and Decidable comparison

Miëtek Bak mietek at bak.io
Thu Feb 15 21:35:28 CET 2018

The standard library defines synonyms that obscure the underlying types.  I haven’t found C-c C-z to be of much use; I grep the source trees instead.

$ git grep Dec | grep Nat
src/Data/Nat/Base.agda:156:_≤?_ : Decidable _≤_

Here’s the second operation:
https://agda.github.io/agda-stdlib/Data.Nat.Base.html#3179

We can obtain the first operation via projection:
https://agda.github.io/agda-stdlib/Relation.Nullary.Decidable.html#822

--
M.