[Agda] Superscript l and r in unicode

Philip Wadler wadler at inf.ed.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 22:36:13 CET 2018

The documentation says that one should type

  \^l

to get a superscript l in unicode, and similarly for superscript r.

However, the documentation also says that one should type the exact same
sequence

  \^l

to get a leftward pointing superscript arrow, and similarly with r for a
rightward pointing arrow.

In my emacs, the latter wins out. How do I get a superscript l or r letter?

Cheers, -- P

.   \ Philip Wadler, Professor of Theoretical Computer Science,
.   /\ School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
.  /  \ and Senior Research Fellow, IOHK
. http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/