[Agda] Fwd: Converting All2 to All

Matthew Daggitt matthewdaggitt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 12:54:30 CET 2018

Hi Gergo,
 So the first thing to say is that due to an oversight, the functionality
of `All₂` in `Data.Vec.All` is actually a duplicate of the existing
datatype `Relation.Binary.Vec.Pointwise`. In the upcoming release of the
library at the end of January, we're deprecating `All₂` and moving
`Relation.Binary.Vec.Pointwise` to `Data.Vec.Relation.InductivePointwise`
and `Data.Vec.Relation.ExtensionalPointwise`. Feel free to have a look at
the CHANGELOG in standard library
<https://github.com/agda/agda-stdlib/tree/master/src> repository for a more
detailed explanation.

That's not to say your proofs wouldn't be a welcome contribution to the
library! The natural place for it in v0.15 will be in the new module
`Data.Vec.Relation.InductivePointwise`. I would probably name them
something like `pointwiseˡ⇒all` and `pointwiseʳ⇒all`, and possibly add
their counterparts `all⇒pointwiseˡ` and `all⇒pointwiseʳ` as well. If you'd
like to add them, feel free to submit a pull request to the library and
they can be added to the upcoming release.

Thanks,
Matthew