[Agda] Font questions again

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Sat Dec 23 00:04:53 CET 2017

Hi Martin,

Nice to meet you at the UniMath workshop. I tried this out and the
character displays fine for me; I'm using a Mac, GNU Emacs, and whatever
the default font is (seems to be a Mac font).

One thing to try is would be to do M-x describe-char on both instances
of 𝓟; it should show which font is being used to render it.  In both cases
I get:
              display: by this font (glyph code)
    mac-ct:-*-STIXGeneral-normal-normal-normal-*-16-*-*-*-p-0-iso10646-1
(#x9D6)

Of course why emacs would be using a different font for each buffer would
be a different question....

John