[Agda] How to get rid of warning

Sandro Stucki sandro.stucki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 09:58:19 CET 2017

> How do I get rid of this warning?

I had the same problem and eventually "solved" it by putting the
following in my .emacs file:

  (makunbound 'agda2-include-dirs)

Of course that doesn't solve the mystery of why the warning appears in
the first place (I also don't see where this variable is bound in any
of my config files either), but if you don't care about that and just
want the warning gone, it should do the trick.

Cheers
/Sandro