[Agda] Trying to load modules from Norell OPLSS tutorial

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Sat Dec 2 21:30:32 CET 2017

Manny,

you need to upgrade to a newer version of Agda.  The latest release is
2.5.3.

 > 7,12 :  Parse error
 > constructor<ERROR>

This is because Agda 2.4 does not know about the "instance" keyword.

Alternatively, you could try to get an old version of Ulf's Prelude, the
one he used for the OPLSS.  I have no clue if this is possible, though.

Best,
Andreas