[Agda] Printing strings in the emacs mode

Setzer A.G. a.g.setzer at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 22:02:19 CET 2017

If your output is actually a string, you could create an interactive program and let it print it out for you.
The ooAgda library https://github.com/agda/ooAgda  has in examples/consoleExamples currently three  simple examples of console programs (more to come soon ...)  See READMEconsolePrograms.txt

Anton