[Agda] decidable equality in algebra

Bas Spitters b.a.w.spitters at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 09:45:20 CEST 2017

We've developed a substantial library for constructive analysis in Coq.
Here's an list of related publications:
http://corn.cs.ru.nl/pub.html

Please let me know it you have any questions.

I agree with Martin, I would also like to UF for this. Perhaps cubical
agda will make this possible!
https://hott-uf.github.io/2017/abstracts/cubicalagda.pdf

Best,

Bas