[Agda] Request of suggestion of learning material for Agda

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Mon Aug 28 03:23:47 CEST 2017

Hi, all.  Sorry if the price of my book is high -- I have no input or
control of that, as it is all determined by the publisher.  One good thing
is that many universities subscribe to ACM Books as part of their
subscription to the ACM Digital Library, and then the book is free to read
online through that subscription (I believe the same is true if you have
your own subscription to the ACM DL).  Students in my class get the book
completely free (electronic version) that way.
Best,
Aaron