[Agda] Agda options

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Thu Mar 30 18:20:04 CEST 2017

Actually, that paper is outdated as well. Specifically, it now uses a new
more powerful unification algorithm as described in our papers "Unifiers as
Equivalences: Proof-Relevant Unification of Dependently Typed Data" (
https://lirias.kuleuven.be/handle/123456789/544210) and "Lifting
Proof-Relevant Unification to Higher Dimensions" (
https://lirias.kuleuven.be/handle/123456789/556894). I didn't realize we
still use the documentation of the original --without-K, I'll update it as
soon as possible.

-- Jesper