[Agda] How safe is Type:Type?

Matthieu Sozeau mattam at mattam.org
Fri Mar 10 10:25:03 CET 2017

Hi,

  it is basically the analysis you describe Jesper, with a twist for nested
recursion: when seeing the call to List D', we check the instantiated
inductive (basically substituting the parameter in constructor types for
List) for positivity and build a tree for valid recursive calls for that
specific copy of List at the same time.
-- Matthieu