[Agda] Proofs about programs explicitly represented in Agda.

Liam O'Connor liamoc at cse.unsw.edu.au
Thu Feb 16 19:21:46 CET 2017

These programs may be a little too simple, but my TyDe paper last year did embed a GCL/Promela-style language in Agda and proved some properties of Peterson’s algorithm using a heavily restricted subset of CTL and a tiny model checker running in the type system.

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2976030

I can supply a preprint if you can’t get the paper from the DL.

Liam