[Agda] Holes 0.1.0

Owen ellbur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 20:17:40 CET 2017

Hello Bradley,

This is really a neat-looking library!

I think the idea of holes is very clever and probably has other interesting
uses as well. For example, it turns any expression into a (function, point)
pair. E.g., ⌞ 1 ⌟ + 2 becomes (λ x → x + 2, 1). This could be used for
example to apply a functor.

Best,
Owen

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Victor Miraldo <v.cacciarimiraldo at gmail.com