[Agda] Holes 0.1.0

Victor Miraldo v.cacciarimiraldo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:42:34 CET 2017

Hello Bradley,

Interesting library, thanks! It is nice to see people are still working
on better equational reasoning! :)

I did some related work in the past
(https://github.com/VictorCMiraldo/agda-rw) but
soon after that Agda changed its reflection API. This rendered our
library unusable for
newer versions of Agda.

Since we had to do our unification from scratch, we could get away
without having to explicitly
mark where we wanted the rewrite or even the parameters to be passed
to the lemma used
to rewrite. How hard would it be to extend your approach for one or
both of these features?

Cheers,
Victor