[Agda] how to reference to a version

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Wed Dec 7 13:03:32 CET 2016

Dear Agda developers,

Please, advise me on the following question.

I have to put my  docon-A-004 library  (call it Application)  on public
somewhat before  December 12.
And any user of Application needs to know: where resides the needed Agda
version.
So I need to refer to such.
The situation is as follows.

(1) 2.5.1.1, 2.5.1.2   have Segmentation fault when running the test for
Application.

(2) Development version of December 7 2016   looks all right at this
     (besides that type check needs the minimum of 7 Gb memory and 1
hour of time).

(3) I expect  that  Stable version on github   will show  running as
(2).

What Agda version need I to refer  in  announce.txt  and install.txt ?

Can you arrange  this so that the needed version to be stored at a fixed
address and frozen?

Regards,

--------
Sergei