[Agda] hints on switching between Agda versions

Andrew Pitts Andrew.Pitts at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 17 11:33:36 CET 2016

I try to stick to using the latest release version of Agda, but
recently I find I need to use the development version as well. I want
to be able to use both on the same machine in as simple a way as
possible.

Installation: Is there a recommended way of installing two different
versions of Agda while sharing as much Haskell infrastructure as
possible? (I use Mac OSX , or macOS as we are now supposed to call
it).

Use: I see there is an emacs agda-mode menu item “Switch to another
version of Agda”. How does one configure agda-mode to make that work?

Any hints or tips gratefully received.

Andy