[Agda] 'categories' library in 2.5.1.1

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Wed Nov 2 18:01:59 CET 2016

I cloned [1], but type-checking fails already at

/home/abel/project/open-source/categories/Categories/Morphisms.agda:175,8-12
Duplicate definition of module _∼ⁱ_. Previous definition of
datatype module _∼ⁱ_ at
/home/abel/project/open-source/categories/Categories/Category.agda:127,8-11
when scope checking the declaration
   module _∼ⁱ_ {A}{B}{i : A ≅ B}{A′}{B′}{j : A′ ≅ B′}
               (eq : i ∼ⁱ j) where

This error is likely due to the changed import conventions for
data/record modules.

Maybe once the easy problems are fixed, we can make a concerted effort
to get the hard ones through...  (to avoid duplicate work).

Best,
Andreas