[Agda] Associativity of vector concatenation

Owen ellbur at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:26:46 CEST 2016

Hi,

I should think for 2 minutes before I hit "send". Of course this works:

rewrite-type : (A : Set) (B : Set) (a : A) (eq : A ≡ B) → B
rewrite-type A .(A) a refl = a

data AndEquals : (A : Set) (B : Set) (a : A) (b : B) → Set₁ where
  and-refl : {A : Set} {B : Set} {a : A} {b : B} (fst : A ≡ B) (snd : a ≡
(rewrite-type B A b (sym fst))) → AndEquals A B a b

I'm still curious whether this is substantially different than
heterogeneous equality.

Best,
Owen