[Agda] History of Agda

Ken Kubota mail at kenkubota.de
Wed Oct 26 23:57:36 CEST 2016

Dear List Members,

Concerning the history of Agda I have a question.

According to the paper at
	http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~ulfn/papers/afp08/tutorial.pdf
the "current version (Agda 2) is a complete rewrite instigated by Ulf Norell during his PhD".

For my genealogy at
	http://dx.doi.org/10.4444/100.111
I would like to know whether Catarina Coquand is still active in the development of the Agda software, or if not, in which year her last activity was.
The current information ("Agda by Catarina Coquand (1999 ff.) and Ulf Norell (2007 ff.)") could create the impression that Catarina Coquand is still participating in the software development of Agda 2.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ken Kubota