[Agda] origin of "Agda"?

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Thu Jul 7 09:32:26 CEST 2016

Thanks for the information! That answer was more colorful that I
expected! Of course I immediately spent an hour looking up Agda the
Hen videos on YouTube. I even found some in English.

Agda is in good company, as far as words with raunchy etymology go.
Have you ever looked up the origin of the word "porcellain"? It is
related to "pork", but with an interesting detour.

-- Peter