[Agda] origin of "Agda"?

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Wed Jul 6 21:17:38 CEST 2016

I thought this was online somewhere, but I can't find it either.  I'm sure
the experts can give more information, but here is what I learned from
Peter Dybjer last year at OPLSS.

First of all Coq is the triple pun rooster / COC / COQuand where COC is
Calculus of Constructions.  Catarina Coquand is Thierry's wife.  Agda is
Swedish for hen.

John