[Agda] excluded-middle

Katsutoshi Itoh cutsea110 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:59:45 CEST 2016

Thanks all.

I got things below from your advices.

1. std-lib's excluded-middle is NOT excluded middle.
2. excluded middle is invalid in intuitionistic logic
3. double negate elimination is valid in the logic

I've beleave dne and em are the same thing, but 2 and 3 suggest dne
and em are NOT.
And, we couldn't prove the theorem  A∪Aᶜ≈U, could we?

--
----
いとう かつとし
cutsea110 at gmail.com