[Agda] References to the "old" ways of installing the agda stdlib

Jesper Louis Andersen jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 17:34:54 CEST 2016

Through an issue on agda/agda I found out there is a new way to install the
stdlib. However, there are still some places around the web which refers to
the "old" installation method of mangling agda2-include-dirs in emacs:

https://agda.github.io/agda-stdlib/README.html
http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Libraries.StandardLibrary

It has been some time since I last toyed with Agda, so I was trying to go
by the wiki, and I ran into the above first before I got a hunch something
has changed. So getting these references changed would help the next reader.

But it leaves me with one question: is there any documentation on the "new"
way of doing this? Perhaps inside the agda project itself?

Thank you in advance,

--
J.