[Agda] Add Agda papers to the wiki

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Tue May 10 10:59:03 CEST 2016

Thanks to everyone who already acted upon our call!  I have added some
more papers of known suspects

   Benedikt Ahrens
   Guillaume Allais
   Jean-Philippe Bernardy
   Paolo Capriotti
   Martin Escardo
   Wolfram Kahl
   Nicolai Kraus
   Chuangjie Xu

More contributions are very welcome, preferably during this week!

Cheers, Andreas

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/