[Agda] Stranga konduto !

G. Allais guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Mon May 9 15:59:59 CEST 2016

Hi Serge,

During the last Agda meeting, Jesper spent some time expanding
the documentation and he added a paragraph explaining why you
may encounter these sort of issues:

http://agda.readthedocs.io/en/latest/language/function-definitions.html#case-trees

He has also done work towards having overlapping, order-independent
patterns but I don't think any of this has landed in Agda (and don't
know of any plans to integrate this work in the near future).

https://lirias.kuleuven.be/handle/123456789/442509

So for the moment you'll have to keep proving the equation by pattern
matching (or reorder the patterns if you have a preferred reduction
behaviour).

Cheers,

gallais