[Agda] [ANNOUNCE] Agda 2.5.1

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Mon Apr 25 14:59:31 CEST 2016

Yes, thank you for the correction.  I had in fact installed the new 0.12
standard library a few days ago but hadn't actually tried type checking any
programs since then, and sure enough when I did it failed.

Changing "defaults" to
standard-library

and "libraries" to
/Users/leo/agda/agda-stdlib/standard-library.agda-lib

(since I still have it in the same directory location) now works for me.
Sorry if I confused anyone.

John