[Agda] IAL 1.3 for Agda 2.5.1

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 17 21:32:28 CET 2016

Hello, Agda list.  I have created a version 1.3 of the Iowa Agda Library
(IAL), which checks with Agda RC 2.5.1.  You can find this version here:

https://svn.divms.uiowa.edu/repos/clc/projects/agda/ial-releases/1.3

This was much easier to do than I thought it would be -- but then, I had
the benefit of a diff that Nils Anders made for me to get this working! :-)

Version 1.2 of the IAL is the one to use for Agda 2.4.2.1 through
2.4.2.4 (but not 2.4.2.5, as discussed earlier on the Agda list).

The IAL is the basis for "Verified Functional Programming in Agda"
(previously advertised on this list).

Cheers,
Aaron