[Agda] Re: [reright] debugging unsolved metas in a nested tactic

Martin Stone Davis martin.stone.davis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 21:58:26 CET 2016

A thought on how I might make progress: I'm missing information that would
be helpful to debugging this. I suspect that the metavariable, _N, sent to
blockOnMeta in the inner call to reright needs to then be solved somehow by
the computation in the outer call. However, I can't see what _N is or how
it might be connected to other metavariables, and so I can't tell why it
isn't getting solved. Is there some way to see these behind-the-scenes
details?

--
Martin Stone Davis

Postal/Residential:
1223 Ferry St
Apt 5
Eugene, OR 97401
Talk / Text / Voicemail: (310) 699-3578 <3106993578>
Electronic Mail: martin.stone.davis at gmail.com
Website: martinstonedavis.com