[Agda] PrlConf CFP: Structural and Behavioral Foundations of Programming Languages

Jon Sterling jon at jonmsterling.com
Thu Feb 18 20:16:44 CET 2016

Dear Agda developers and enthusiasts,

I'm pleased to announce our workshop, "PrlConf: Structural and
Behavioral Foundations of Programming Languages"
(http://www.jonprl.org/prlconf.html), which will be collocated with
LambdaConf in Boulder, CO, taking place on May 25.

Talks and tutorials of any length are encouraged in any of the following
(or related) topics:

- Interactive Proof Assistants (Nuprl, JonPRL, Agda, Coq, Idris, etc.)
- Type Theory
- Category Theory
- Denotational Semantics (categorical semantics, domain theory, etc.)
- Syntax and Logical Frameworks
- Philosophy of Mathematics

To attend PrlConf, please contact me and I will register you as an
attendee.

Venue and event
--------------------

LambdaConf (Boulder, CA) is one of the largest industrial conference on
functional programming, and many attendees have a strong interest in
type theory, programming languages and proof assistants. PrlConf will be
taking place the day before LambdaConf as an associated event.

PrlConf website: http://www.jonprl.org/prlconf.html
LambdaConf website: http://lambdaconf.us/

Important Dates
-------------------

Abstract submission: March 15, 2016
Notification: April 1, 2016

Submission Guidelines
---------------------------

Please submit your talk proposal at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BFKCNGZ, and contact me if you have any
questions.

Program Committee
Submissions will be reviewed by Jon Sterling (PC), Danny Gratzer and
Darin Morrison.

We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Boulder!

Best,
Jon