[Agda] sym in Agda 2.5.1

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Tue Feb 16 14:27:35 CET 2016

Our emails crossed--I had found this as well.

Unfortunately I don't recall just which version I was using prior to 2.5.1;
I thought it was the most recent 2.4.x but I may well be wrong, and I'm not
sure how I can reconstruct that information.  Perhaps it doesn't matter
anyway as long as the 2.5.1 behavior is clearly specified.

Thanks very much Andrés and Andrea for your help.  Incidentally Andrea you
may not remember but we met and talked at OPLSS last year--you were very
helpful then as well!

John