[Agda] sym in Agda 2.5.1

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Tue Feb 16 14:22:45 CET 2016

Ah, looking in the changelog I see the definition of C-c C-, was changed,
but that is buried back in the 2.4.0 changes.

I could swear I was using 2.4.x before 2.5.1, so does that mean it was
changed after 2.4.0 and then changed back in 2.5.1, or am I just confused
and must have been using 2.3.x before?

I'm personally fine with either as the default as long as both (or all
three) possibilities are still allowed.  Also as noted in the TODO,
simplification should be explained--exactly how far does it evaluate.

John