[Agda] sym in Agda 2.5.1

John Leo leo at halfaya.org
Tue Feb 16 14:03:58 CET 2016

I'm sorry I omitted the imports before.  The relevant ones are

open import Data.Nat using (ℕ; zero; suc; _+_; _∸_; _*_)
open import Relation.Binary.PropositionalEquality using (_≡_; refl; sym;
trans; cong)

This is from agda-stdlib; I was using version 0.11 before and am using the
new one referenced to work with 2.5.1 now.  I looked at the code for both
and nothing seemed to have changed regarding sym.

Thanks for the pointer to C-u C-u; that is indeed useful.  It's still
curious that 2.5.1 seems to be evaluating one fewer step by default than
2.4 did; I'm not sure if that is intentional or not.

John