[Agda] Is it possible to switch off universes checking?

Ulf Norell ulf.norell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 09:03:14 CET 2015

The --type-in-type option completely drops all level arguments to Set,
which means that combining it with universe polymorphism will lead to lots
of unsolved levels. For instance (untested code),

id : {a : Level} {A : Set a} -> A -> A
id x = x

fail : Nat
fail = id 4  -- fails to solve the level argument to 'id'

/ Ulf