[Agda] how to run helloworld in agda

Mandy Martino tesleft at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:16:46 CET 2015

Hi  Andres,
got  error  No binding for builtin thing IO, use {-# BUILTIN IO name #-} tobind it to 'name'
even  if  no  main  ::  IO Unit
Compiling hello in /home/martin/hilbertreborn/hello.agdai to /home/martin/hilbertreborn/MAlonzo/Code/Qhello.hsNo binding for builtin thing IO, use {-# BUILTIN IO name #-} tobind it to 'name'
real	0m4.174suser	0m1.348ssys	0m1.492smartin at ubuntu:~/hilbertreborn$ cat hello.agdamodule hello whereopen import Data.Nat.Baseopen import Relation.Binary.PropositionalEqualityopen import Algebra.Structures as A using (IsCommutativeMonoid)open import Data.Nat.Properties using (isCommutativeSemiring)
open A.IsCommutativeSemiringopen A.IsCommutativeMonoid (+-isCommutativeMonoid isCommutativeSemiring)
ex : ∀ n → (n + 1) + 1 ≡ n + 2ex n = assoc n 1 1
main = ex

Regards,
Martin