[Agda] ANNOUNCE: Agda 2.4.2.5 release candidate

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Fri Dec 18 14:09:54 CET 2015

You need to run the 'git pull' command in the main agda-unification
directory.

The problem with the standard library is because of one of the problems I
mentioned in the other thread about my new unifier (about the solution of
metavariables during unification). I now pushed another patch that reverts
to the default Agda behaviour. This fixes the issue with the standard
library, so if you pull the new version now you should be able to typecheck
it.

Jesper