[Agda] ANNOUNCE: Agda 2.4.2.5 release candidate

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Tue Dec 15 19:17:03 CET 2015

On Tue, 2015-12-15 at 15:02 +0100, Jesper Cockx wrote:
> As Andrés said, I unfortunately cannot test DoCon-A-0.03 with my new
> unifier because I get a parse error at
> source/Int/Integer1.agda:418,11-422,15. Do you have a version that is
> compatible with the current Agda master?

I can send to you  personally  the current state of the DoCon library
which is type-checked by  Development Agda of December 15, 2015.

But this program is not ready for public, this copy will be only for the
Agda team, and only for testing the Agda versions.

If you agree with this, and ask me, then I would send the archive to you
by email
(this may happen either today or 2 days later, because I am leaving for
2 days).

Regards,

------
Sergei