[Agda] ANNOUNCE: Agda 2.4.2.5 release candidate

Andrés Sicard-Ramírez asr at eafit.edu.co
Tue Dec 15 14:32:28 CET 2015

On 14 December 2015 at 16:10, Sergei Meshveliani <mechvel at botik.ru> wrote:
> You can use the test of  DoCon-A-0.03:
>
> http://www.botik.ru/pub/local/Mechveliani/docon-A/0.03/

DoCon-A-0.03 doesn't type-check with the development version (i.e. the
master branch), so it's not possible to test Jesper's new unifier.

> I am not sure that I would try it now, because it is very difficult to
> advance the project when trying different tool versions.

It's not difficult to test Jesper's new unifier. By running

  $ git clone https://github.com/jespercockx/agda.git agda-unification
  $ cd agda-unification
  $ git checkout --track  origin/unification
  $ make install-bin

you get a version of Agda including Jesper' new unifier (Agda 2.5).
After type-checking you code, you remove the agda-unification
directory and you re-install Agda from your current directory.

--
Andrés