[Agda] ANNOUNCE: Agda 2.4.2.5 release candidate

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Tue Dec 15 11:13:41 CET 2015

I understand completely that you don't want to try it yet, there's enough
new versions of Agda coming out already. I'll let you know when the new
unifier makes it to the master branch.

I will try to find a machine to run the DoCon-A-0.03 test on, as I only
have 8GB of ram in my system.

regards,
Jesper